One of the most common questions we get is: what is the difference between Keto & Paleo?
- The main purpose of this diet is to focus on ketone levels.
- Low-carbs are monitored much more than in Paleo
- Keto emphasis a much higher fat diet
- Depending on the type of keto diet you do, you can eat dairy (high fat, non-processed) *
- Track your daily intake of carbs to make sure they stay low
- Is based more on eating like our caveman ancestors
- Focused on eating lots of vegetables and high protein meats
- On Paleo, you can eat sweet potatoes, plantains, etc and high sugar fruits like bananas, peaches and grapes.
- Avoid gluten, grains, legumes and corn.
- No refined sugars
- High-quality animal proteins
- Eat eggs
- Keto is often a low-carb paleo (or high fat, low carb paleo).
Which diet is right for you?
Keto - you will see a noticeable difference quicker with a strict keto diet.
Lifestyle change, maintain your weight or shed pounds slower?
Paleo- easy guidelines, no tracking of carbs/proteins/macros
DISCLAIMER: All major dietary changes should be consulted with your doctor. We do not claim to endorse or guarantee results from either of these diets. Changing your diet is a personal choice, that should be made after conducting your own research from multiple sources.